Collings MT2 (2004)
An impressive A-style mandolin, this Collings MT2 has a carved spruce top and flame maple back and sides, all in a gloss natural finish. The radiused ebony fingerboard features pearl dot inlays. Fine appointments include a bound tortoise plastic pickguard, gold hardware, and ivoroid binding throughout. This instrument is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Gloss natural finish
- Carved solid spruce top and flame maple back and sides
- Ivoroid-bound top, back, fretboard, and headstock, all with b-w purfling
- Bound tortoise plastic pickguard
- Gold hardware
- Four-on-a-plate tuners with cream buttons
- Radiused ebony fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- Side dot markers
- Adjustable ebony bridge
- Headstock with overlay featuring pearl logo and floral inlay
- Ebony truss rod cover
- 22 frets
- 14" scale
- 1-1/8" nut width
- Hardshell case
- SN: 723