Collings D2HA Honduran Rosewood Guitar & Case, Adirondack Spruce Top
Offering big tone with plenty of warmth and clarity, this meticulously crafted Collings D2HA has a dreadnought size body with an Adirondack spruce top and braces, premium Honduran rosewood back and sides, and a 14-fret mahogany neck. Nice appointments include herringbone top trim, ivoroid binding, and nickel Waverly vintage style tuning gears. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Top: Adirondack spruce
- Back & Sides: Honduran rosewood
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding: Ivoroid with herringbone purfling
- Bridge: Ebony belly-style with 2 3/16" spacing
- Fingerboard: Ebony with abalone long diamond & squares
- Bridge Pins/Endpin: Ebony with MOP dot
- Nut: Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle: Bone, drop-in
- Neck Profile: Modified V
- Peghead Profile: Tapered square with volute
- Neck Joint: Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod: Fully adjustable
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Stained Exotic Ebony with MOP Collings logo
- Tuners: Nickel Waverly (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip: 2-style (Zipper)
- Rosette: iv/tort/iv & b/w purflings
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Brace Material: Adirondack spruce
- Brace Pattern: Pre-war scalloped X-brace
- Fingerboard Radius: 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish: High gloss polyester resin
- Pickguard: Tortoise plastic
- Strings: D'Addario EJ-17 (.013"- .056")
- Case: Collings Deluxe Hardshell Case by TKL
- S# 25254 currently in stock and shown in photos.
- This item cannot be shipped to any EU countries