Chuck Lee Prairieville Custom Openback Banjo, 11" Rim, Brass Hoop Tone Ring
An impressive openback banjo, this Chuck Lee Prairieville features a 3-piece walnut neck and an 11" 2-ply bent maple rim with walnut cap. The ebony fretboard has offset dot position markers and a long Texas scoop. It’s equipped with Peghed tuners that look like violin pegs, but they are geared inside. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Walnut neck (like all Lee banjos, 3-piece for stability)
- Thin 2-ply bent maple rim with walnut cap
- Hawkins Spring (scroll) peghead shape with curly maple overlay
- Traditional dowel stick construction
- Nickel hardware
- Pegheds tuning gears
- No-Knot tailpiece
- Renaissance head
- Ebony-top bridge
- Fretboard (1-5/16" nut, 25-1/2" scale) with long Texas scoop
- Offset dot position markers, abalone pearl
- Classic heel shape
- Satin oil varnish finish
- Medium Elixir strings
- Serial # 793