Breedlove Solo Concert Nylon CE Red Cedar-Ovangkol Acoustic-Electric Guitar
It can be challenging to hear the soft-spoken sound of nylon stringed guitars. The Solo Concert Nylon CE features a Side Monitor Soundhole that brings the warm red cedar sound right to your ear. With a neck width of 1-7/8", the Solo Nylon is a nice crossover instrument for players who are accustomed to standard steel string acoustics. This guitar also has an L.R. Baggs EAS VTC pickup system, so it's easy to bring that nylon string sound to the stage. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Top: Western red cedar
- Back & Sides: Layered Ovangkol
- Neck: Mahogany (Okoume) with dovetail joint
- Finish: Natural gloss
- Fretboard & Bridge: Ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Binding: Tortoise
- Inlay: Offset dots
- Nut Width" 1-7/8"
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Sound Hole 4", plus a side soundhole
- Tuners: Chrome Closed Gear
- Lower Bout Width 15.37"
- Strings: D'Addario EJ 46
- Pickup: LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Designed in Oregon, Crafted In China
- Can not be shipped outside the USA