Breedlove Oregon Concert E Sitka-Myrtlewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
A surprising Breedlove crafted from Northwest body woods, the Oregon Concert is wonderfully alive with tone. Oregon-sourced myrtlewood gives this guitar a unique look, midrange fullness, and liveliness of sound. The hardrock maple neck, myrtlewood body, and Sitka spruce top combine to deliver accentuated depth and clarity across the tonal spectrum. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: Eastern hard rock maple
- Solid Wood Top: Sitka spruce
- Solid Wood Back and Sides: Myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Semi-gloss
- Fretboard: African ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Tuners Hardware: Breedlove, nickel
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Depth: 3.75"
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 16's
- Pickup: LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Bridge: Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding: Black
- Inlay: Offset dots
- Case: Deluxe hardshell included
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Sound Hole: 4"
- Crafted In Bend, OR USA
- This item can only be shipped within the USA