Bourgeois Vintage Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar & Case
Modeled after the great pre-war guitars, the Bourgeois Vintage Dreadnought features an Aged Tone (torrefied) Adirondack spruce top and Indian rosewood back and sides. It has a traditional look and a sound well beyond its years. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Top: Solid Aged Tone (torrefied) Adirondack Spruce
- Back & Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Backstrip: Zipper
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Rosette: Black/White Vintage
- End Piece Inlay: Ivoroid
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Purfling: Vintage Herringbone
- Headstock Veneer: Ziricote
- Headstock Inlay: Mother of Pearl Logo
- Headstock Binding: None
- Fingerboard Binding: Black
- Fingerboard: 14 fret Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Long Pattern Abalone Slotted Squares & Diamonds
- Nut Width: 1-23/32”
- Heel Cap: Ivoroid
- Tuners: Waverly Nickel
- Bridge: Ebony Traditional
- Lower bout Witdh: 15.5"
- Neck & Headstock Finish: Satin
- Body Finish: Gloss, Sunburst top
- Hardshell case included