Bourgeois Slope D/SS Winter Namm 2010
A slope shoulder dreadnought with a big sound, this acoustic guitar has an Adirondack spruce top, and mahogany back, sides, and neck. Attractive features include a firestripe pickguard and ivoroid binding. It’s equipped with a Fishman Ellipse Blend pickup / microphone system. Original hardshell case included. This instrument is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Slope shoulder D body
- Sunburst finish
- Adirondack spruce top
- Mahogany back, sides and neck
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard
- Pearl micro dot inlays
- Ebony bridge
- Firestripe pickguard
- Fishman Ellipse Blend pickup / microphone system installed
- Ivoroid-bound body, fretboard and headstock
- Peghead overlay features pearl "Bourgeois" logo
- Waverly vintage style tuners with ivoroid butterbean buttons
- 16" lower bout
- ~25" scale
- 1-3/4" nut
- Label says "#1 of 9 / Winter NAMM, '10"
- Original hardshell case