Bedell Angelica Bella Voce Orchestra Acoustic Guitar, Cedar and Rosewood
A masterpiece guitar designed for the finger-style player looking for clarity, fullness, warmth, and exceptional beauty. It has an extra deep body and 12-fret construction that add breadth and nuance. Highly figured, solid East Indian Rosewood is paired with solid, old growth sunken Cedar to create the rich tone that fingerstylists seek. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Orchestra (OM) size with 12-Frets to Body
- Solid salvaged Red Cedar top
- Solid East Indian Rosewood back & sides
- Honduran Mahogany neck
- Lower Bout Width: 15-3/8"
- Body Depth (deepest): 4-5/16"
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- String Spacing at Bridge: 2-1/4"
- Scale Length: 25"
- Ebony Fingerboard & extra wide Bridge
- 18 frets, 12 to body
- Inlay Pattern: Angelica
- Binding: East Indian Rosewood
- Tuners: Waverly 3503 3-on-a-plate, gold w/ ebony buttons
- K&K Pure Mini pickup system
- Full Gloss finish
- D'Addario EXP16 strings
- Bedell Custom Hardshell Case
- Handcrafted in Bend, Oregon
- This guitar can not be shipped outside the USA