Bedell 1964 D HT (recent)
This handsome Bedell 1964 D HT has a dreadnought size body with a “natural shadow finished spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and a 14-fret mahogany neck. The ebony fretboard has pearl dot position markers. Other appointments include rosewood body binding, a 3-ring mahogany soundhole rosette, and open gear tuners. An after-market tortoise plastic pickguard has been installed. It’s equipped with a factory installed K&K Pure Mini pickup system. This acoustic guitar is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Gloss finish
- "Natural shadow" (sunburst) on spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Rosewood body binding with w-b purfling
- 3-ring mahogany rosette
- Ebony fretboard and bridge
- 14-fret mahogany neck
- Rosewood peghead overlay features pearl logo inlay
- Pearl dot markers
- Scalloped bracing
- Open gear tuners
- Factory K&K Pure Mini pickup
- 20 frets
- ~25-1/2" scale
- ~1-11/16" nut width
- After-market tortoise plastic pickguard installed (a little off-center with the soundhole rosette, but attractive nonetheless)
- Takamine hardshell case
- EC (except for pick wear near and under pickguard)
- SN: 0414028