Beard Resoluxe Single-Cut & Case
This slick crossover guitar from Beard can give you everything from powerful electric resonator guitar sound to solid body electric guitar sound. It has a cutaway mahogany body that’s equipped with a hand-spun Beard 9.5" cone. It’s equipped with a Fishman Nashville biscuit bridge pickup, as well as a Lollar magnetic neck pickup. A versatile guitar that’s great for recording or live situations. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Body: Mahogany Single Cutaway
- Neck: Solid Mahogany with Ebony fretboard
- Scale length: 25 1/2"
- Fretboard: Medium Jumbo Frets. Dot inlay. 12" radius
- Bone nut
- Ebony/ Maple bridge insert
- Locking tuners
- Electronics: Fishman Nashville Biscuit bridge pickup, Lollar magnetic neck pickup, Fishman powered preamp
- Beard Tailpiece
- Sieve style coverplate
- Schaller strap-lock
- Hand spun Beard 9.5" Biscuit cone
- Hardshell Case included