Beard "Mike Auldridge 6" & Case
The late, great Mike Auldridge and Paul Beard combined their talents to produce this fine 6-string squareneck resonator guitar. This well-appointed, professional-level instrument features a body made of vintage Finland birch and a beautiful custom coverplate. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Beard's large E-body made of Vintage Finland birch
- Spun cone and cast aluminum spider atop an open body cavity with soundposts and bass baffle
- Squareneck with mother of pearl hearts and flowers inlaid ebony fretboard
- 2" nut
- 25" scale
- Maple bound body, neck and headstock
- Gloss tobacco sunburst finish
- Chrome hardware
- Dual screen holes
- Custom coverplate
- Includes shaped wooden hardshell case