Beard Gold Tone PBS Mahogany Standard Squareneck & Case, Shopworn
$869 $969.99sku: BGT1S-SW
New, but shopworn (one soundhole screen deformed) - The handsome mahogany body and neck (finished in a rich tobacco sunburst) plays host to the famed Paul Beard "open" soundwell, resonator cone and spider bridge. This workhorse resonator guitar is a bluegrass stalwart that's ruggedly built to take life in the honkytonks in stride. A hardshell case is included. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Neck: Mahogany
- Top: Laminated mahogany
- Back and Sides: Laminated mahogany
- Finish: High gloss
- Fingerboard: Select hardwood
- Bridge: Maple with ebony insert
- Tuners: Metal die-cast with metal buttons
- Inlay: Dot
- Cone and Spider: Genuine US made beard
- Binding: White celluloid
- Buttons: Metal
- Hardware: Chrome plated
- Tailpiece: Paul Beard 6-String
- Number of Frets: 19
- Nut Width: 1 7/8"
- Scale Length: 25"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Tuning: GBDGBD
- Strings: .056w, .045w, .035w, .028w, .018, .016
- Hardshell Case