Bart Reiter Professional (1989)
Built in Michigan, this Bart Reiter Professional features a natural satin finish with a 2-piece maple neck, and maple rim with 2 f-hole internal resonator. Other features include a bacon style tone ring and headstock overlay with star inlay. Hardshell case included. With some finish checking throughout, this openback banjo is in very good to excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 368
- VG-EC with some finish checking through out
- Semi-gloss natural finish
- 2-piece maple neck with dark center strip
- Maple rim. Maple internal resonator with 2 f-holes
- Makers plaque on dowel stick, ebony heel cap
- Tortoise plastic binding inside and out on resonator.
- Wood marquetry inside resonator
- Ivoroid bound 22-fret ebony fingerboard.
- Pearl dot inlays and star on 5th fret
- Ebony peghead overlay with pearl star inlay
- Five Star Planet tuners and geared 5th string peg
- 11" Remo renaissance head, Bacon-style tone ring
- Notched tension hoop, 24 brackets, Waverly-style tailpiece
- 1-9/32" nut, ~26-1/4" scale
- Built in Michigan, U.S.A. by Bart Reiter
- With Harptone HSC (burgundy lining)
- On consignment