Baldwin Ode 6510 2SR (c.1971)
A well-built resonator banjo from the early 70s, this Baldwin ODE 6510 2SR has a 5 piece mahogany/maple/walnut neck, double bound mahogany resonator, and cast aluminum rim with integrated brass hoop tone ring. It has 24 brackets, shoes and individual flanges. Other features include a rosewood fretboard, single coordinator rod, and Grover geared tuners. This instrument is in very good-excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Double bound mahogany resonator
- 5 piece mahogany/maple/walnut neck
- 24 brackets, shoes and individual flanges
- Rosewood fretboard
- Pearl dot inlays
- 11” head
- Cast aluminum rim with integrated brass hoop tone ring
- Rim stamped ODE
- 22 frets
- Rosewood peghead overlay features Baldwin badge
- Grover geared tuners
- Single coordinator rod
- Spikes at 7th and 10th frets
- 27-1/8” scale
- 1-3/16" nut
- Made in U.S.A.
- Small screw holes in neck from 5th string capo (removed)
- Period HSC