Bacon & Day Silver Bell No. 1 Tenor Banjo (1924)
Transparent brown stain on neck, rim and resonator. Silver Bell tone ring. This one has been customized with Canadian geese mural inside resonator and painted floral design on back of resonator. Neck and resonator over-sprayed. With OHSC (green lining). EC-. On consignment. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 13436
- Transparent brown stain on neck, rim and resonator.
- Neck and resonator over-sprayed
- Resonator has a Canadian geese mural inside and painted floral design on back
- 2-piece maple neck with center strip
- Maple resonator with integral flange
- ~9/16" maple rim
- Ivoroid-bound 19-fret ebony fingerboard
- Fancy pearl inlays
- Headstock overlay features "B&D / Silver / Bell" logo and fancy inlays
- Headstock underlay with fancy inlay
- Replacement Planetary style tuners
- 11" frosted top head, Silver Bell tone ring
- Notched tension hoop, 24 brackets
- Grover Patent Presto tailpiece, armrest
- 1-3/16" nut, ~23" scale
- Small neck shim
- Built in Connecticut, U.S.A.
- With OHSC (green lining, newer handle)
- Tuned G,D,A,E (Irish tenor)
- On consignment