Bach for Banjo - 20 Pieces Arranged for 5-String Banjo
arranged by Mark Phillips; Jon Peik and Jim Schustedt
The banjo actually lends itself very well to classical music. These pieces are arranged at the beginning to intermediate level for five-string banjo players. As in classical guitar arrangements, the melody and harmony are combined. Most pieces are on facing pages with no page turn and beginners can pick through the selections at a slow pace. Features the best-known parts of 20 beloved Bach pieces: "Air on the G String," "Arioso," "Minuet in G," "Sheep May Safely Graze," "Sleepers, Awake," more. Tablature, with chord symbols. 45 pp. More Details...
- Air On The G String
- Be Thou With Me
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 3
- Cello Suite No. 5, BWV 1011 'Gavotte I'
- Cello Suite No. 6, BWV 1012 'Gavotte I'
- Cello Suite No. 3, BWV 1009 'Bourree I'
- Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring
- Keep, O My Spirit
- Little Prelude No. 2 in C Major
- Minuet I (Anna Magdalena)
- Minuet In G
- Prelude (Cello Suite No. 1)
- Prelude (Vln. Partita No.3-Bach)
- Prelude in C Major
- Sheep May Safely Graze
- Sleepers, Awake (Wachet Auf)