Alvarez A-100 (late 1980's)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Sunburst finished spruce top with f-holes
- Brown stained maple back, sides, and neck
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dot markers
- White-bound body and fretboard
- Nickel tuners
- 1-1/8" nut
- ~13-3/4" scale
- b-w pickguard
- Import model
- NO CASE
- EC except could use some work (polish frets, restring, minor setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)