Gibson Les Paul Classic Plus (1993)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Heritage cherry sunburst on very nice maple top
- Cherry finish on mahogany body and neck
- Bound rosewood fretboard
- Aged trapezoid inlays
- Two Duncan Slash humbucking pickups installed
- Gold stop tailpiece
- Rockinger bridge and Grover tuners installed
- 1-11/16" nut
- 24-3/4" scale
- Rough original hardshell case
- SN: 35829