Gibson TB-00 Tenor Banjo (1930's)
A nice 1930’s instrument, this Gibson TB-00 Tenor Banjo has a maple neck and white bound resonator, both in a handsome sunburst finish. Other features include a Brazilian rosewood fingerboard, one-piece flange, and single coordinator rod. The peghead has some added decorations, and the banjo could use some minor work (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), but overall it’s in very good/excellent condition. It would be a good candidate for conversion to a 5-string banjo. More details...
Availability: In stock,
top of page...
- 7/16" maple rim
- Sunburst finish maple neck and white-bound resonator
- 19-fret Brazilian rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- One-piece flange
- Single coordinator rod
- ~11" skin head
- 24 brackets
- "GROVER PATENT" tailpiece
- ~22-5/8" scale
- 1-3/16" nut width
- "GROVER PAT" pancake tuners
- Black peghead with white silkscreened script "Gibson" logo
- White painted on purfling added to front of headstock
- Good candidate for conversion
- With black original hardshell case (blue lining)
- VG-EC except for added jewels and "M" on the headstock and small break in flesh hoop by neck joint and could use minor work (dress frets, restring and set up, etc. - sold AS-IS)
- This item cannot be shipped to any EU countries
|New or Used||Used|
-Official "AS-IS" Item. Learn more........