Fishman Loudbox Mini Acoustic Amp
Nice amp for the solo acoustic musician on a budget, especially considering we include a slip cover and a Fishman Neo-D passive humbucking pickup at no extra charge! Channel 1 for instrument has 1/4" jack, preamp, EQ, phase switch, chorus and reverb. Channel 2 for microphone has XLR jack, EQ & reverb. No need to lug around a heavy PA for gigs in coffee houses or small venues. More details...
Availability: In stock,
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
top of page...
- 60Watts with Master Volume
- Two channels: instrument & microphone
- Digital Reverb and Chorus
- Auxiliary input (1/4" and 1/8")
- D.I. output: balanced XLR output
- 1/4" input for active or passive pickups
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- 3 band EQ: low, mid, high tone controls
- Reverb level
- Dual-function Chorus
- XLR input for dynamic microphones
- 2 band EQ with low and high tone controls
- Reverb level
- Power: 60 Watts
- Drivers: one 6.5" Woofer and one 1" tweeter
- Speaker Baffle: 10" built-in tilt
- Dimensions: 12" H x 13.7" W x 9.7" D
- Weight: 19.7 lbs
|New or Used||New|
|Manufacturer's warranty||ONE YEAR|
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Power and clarity in a small package
- Nice little amp for acoustic guitar. I play in a church ensemble and the Loudbox Mini easily and clearly projects the sound of my Taylor grand concert model to the back pews of a church seating 160 without distortion. Both my wife and our pianist had the same reaction: "it sounds so warm!" compared with the electric guitar amp I had been using. Very little problem with feedback, it also has a phase switch which I haven't needed. Easily portable at ~ 19#. Others have commented that the thin vinyl covering tears easily, but I tote it around with its cover and I've had no problems. The reverb and chorus effects sound fine. I haven't simultaneously used the mike channel while playing guitar so I can't vouch for how well it handles a two-input load. For solo guitar at least, it's a nifty acoustic amp with surprising warmth, clarity, and projection for its size.
- Best little acoustic amp I have played so far.
- Have been playing acoustic instruments since the 1970's on stage and never experienced this kind of amp yet. This amp is the real deal and fits all my Types of playing to a T. Has real tone, lots of volume and brings out the natural sound of the fiddle and guitar to newer heights than any other amp I ever played. Also the price fits my budget and is easy to carry around. Thanks Fishman.