Ear Trumpet Labs Josephine Condenser Microphone
Josephine has the clarity, gain, feedback resistance, and full, natural frequency response to change the game when it comes to live single-mic situations. The large-diaphragm condenser microphone is tuned for live performance use, ideal for micing small acoustic ensembles. More details...
Availability: In stock,
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
top of page...
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
- Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components - film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit
- Requires phantom power TECHNICAL SPECS:
- TRANSDUCER TYPE: condenser, large (26 mm) diaphragm
- POLAR PATTERN: cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 - 17K hz (-3dB)
- SENSITIVITY: -38.8dB (11 mV/Pa)
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: <50 Ohm
- NOISE LEVEL (A-weighted): <17 dBA
- POWER REQUIREMENT: +48V phantom power
- WEIGHT: 1 lb (6.1 lbs cased)
- DIMENSIONS: 12??x 8 1/2??x 3?? head is 3??in diameter ACCESSORIES:
- Metal tool case with foam padding, 15??x 10??x 4 1/2"
- Mic clip
|New or Used||New|
|Manufacturer's warranty||LIMITED LIFETIME|