Ear Trumpet Labs Edwina Condenser Microphone
Edwina is a versatile microphone designed specifically for feedback rejection in demanding live settings. A great mic for capturing voice and instrument together for solo or duo performers. Used by Elderly Instruments to record many of our product demo and live performance videos. More details...
Availability: Out of stock sku: EDWINA
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
top of page...
- Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Hand-made microphone with unique appearance
- Side or end address using pivoting bracket
- Capsule and electronics tuned for close to medium distance use on the most difficult stages with excellent feedback rejection (sweet spot from 1??out to 18??
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
- Integral silk and mesh pop filter for effective control of plosives ("P" pops) without loss of clarity
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components -- film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 - 15K hz (-3dB)
- Includes metal tool case with foam padding and mic clip
- Requires phantom power
- Exceptional lifetime warranty from Ear Trumpet Labs
- Available as a matched pair, please inquire.
|New or Used||New|
|Elderly warranty||ONE YEAR|
|Manufacturer's warranty||LIMITED LIFETIME|