Yamaha AE-1200S (1988)
Sunburst finish import jazzbox from the 80s, 2 humbucking pickups, 20 fret ebony fingerboard, 17” lower bout, gold hardware. Mellow tone, easy-playing neck, classic looks. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN OZ01137
- Gloss sunburst finish
- Double bound archtop hollowbody
- Single cutaway
- 17” lower bout, 3-3/8” body depth @ endpin
- Arched solid spruce top with bound f-holes
- B/w/b top purfling
- Birch back and sides
- Set maple neck
- 20 fret bound ebony fingerboard with split block inlays
- “C” neck profile
- Bound black peghead overlay features pearl inlay flowers and logo
- ~1-11/16” nut, 25” scale
- 2 humbucking pickups (tarnish on bridge pickup cover)
- Replacement Gibson PAF sticker humbucker in neck position, original pickup in case
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls – push tone control for bridge pickup coil split
- 3-way pick switch
- Adjustable T-O-M style bridge with ebony base and trapeze tailpiece
- Yamaha Japan gold tuners
- Gold hardware
- 7.8 lbs.
- OHSC (merlot lining)
- Made in Taiwan
- Missing pickguard
- Finish blush on back of peghead