Taylor K-24CE (2010)
Acoustic-electric, double bound Grand Auditorium body, cutaway, attractive koa top, back and sides, abalone top trim and rosette, 14 fret mahogany neck, bound ebony fretboard, EC More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Great acoustic-electric with killer looks
- SN 1101220088
- Double bound Grand Auditorium body, cutaway
- Attractive koa top, back and sides
- Abalone top trim and rosette
- 14 fret mahogany neck
- Bound ebony fretboard (partial refret), wing inlays
- Ebony bridge
- Headstock overlay features logo inlay
- Gold modern tuners
- Very nice maple binding throughout
- Newer Taylor Expression II system installed by Taylor
- 1-3/4" nut, 25-1/2" scale
- Original case