Stelling Master's Cross Deluxe Model (1988)
A high-end resonator banjo featuring both artistry and great sound, this instrument is the first production model of the Stelling Master’s Cross Deluxe Model. It features a walnut neck and resonator, engraved gold hardware, and many other desirable features. A newer Stelling hardshell case is included. This instrument is in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 3330
- Gloss natural finish
- Highly figured walnut neck and resonator
- Dark stained 3/4" maple rim
- 22-fret ebony fingerboard with fancy pearl inlays
- "MASTER'S CROSS" inlay on 17th fret
- Headstock overlay features "STELLING" logo Christian cross and other inlays
- Ivoroid-bound rim, fingerboard, headstock, heel and resonator
- Wood marquetry on resonator, neck and heel
- 11" frosted top head, Stelling wedge fit (flathead) tone ring
- Gold hardware with engraving on flange, tension hoop, armrest, tone ring and tuners
- Resonator features a wood inlaid maple cross
- Pearl truss rod cover
- 1-3/16" nut, 26-1/8" scale
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A. by Geoff Stelling
- With newer Stelling HSC (green lining)
- On consignment