Oren Wallace Classical (1971)
All solid woods. Rounded cutaway body with spruce top and rosewood back and sides. 12-fret mahogany neck. Built by Oren Wallace in Michigan, USA. With period HSC (blue lining, replacement handle). VG-EC. On consignment More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- No SN
- Natural finish (appears to be French polished)
- 14-3/4" lower bout with rounded cutaway
- Spruce top, rosewood back and sides
- 12-fret mahogany neck with slotted headstock
- Large D-shape neck profile
- Non-Spanish heel neck joint
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard
- Oblong rosewood bridge
- Rosewood peghead overlay
- 3-on-a-plate Schaller tuners with pearloid buttons
- Maple body binding
- Wood top purflings and rosette
- 51.5mm nut, 650mm scale, 57mm string spacing
- 4" body depth at end block
- Were told it was co-designed by Jack Pitt
- Built in Michigan, U.S.A.
- With period HSC (blue lining, replacement handle)
- On consignment