Martin D-18 Authentic 1939 VTS (2015)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Double bound body
- Torrefied Adirondack spruce top and (scalloped) braces
- Mahogany back, sides, and ('39 profile) neck
- Hide glue construction
- Ebony fretboard
- Old style abalone dot inlays
- Ebony bridge (recent reglue by our shop)
- Tortoise plastic pickguard and body binding
- Madagascar rosewood headstock overlay
- Waverly open gear tuners
- 1 11/16" nut
- 25.4" scale