Martin 1-T Tenor Ukulele (1950's)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Natural finish
- Tortoise plastic bound 9" all mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- Brazilian rosewood fingerboard
- Dot inlays
- Headstock features logo decal
- Mechanical friction tuners with black buttons (one tuner not matching)
- Brazilian rosewood bridge
- 1-5/16" nut
- 17" scale
- Chipboard original hardshell case
- VGC+ including 2 large (bass side) repaired (but not well aligned) side cracks, plus needs work (cut down and reshape bridge, recut saddle slot, replace missing bridge pin, new strings, setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)