Huss & Dalton TD-M Custom (2011)
Gloss natural finish. Sitka spruce top with scalloped bracing and aging toner. sinker mahogany back and sides.14-fret mahogany neck. Black-bound 20-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl dot inlays. 1-3/4" nut width, 25.4" scale. Ebony bridge with long saddle. Tortoise plastic pickguard. Tortoise plastic bound body. Rosewood headstock overlay. Waverly tuners. Excellent sound! K&K Pure Mini pickup installed. With tweed OHSC (brown lining). EC. On consignment More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 3364
- D-size body
- Gloss natural finish
- Aging toner on Sitka spruce top
- Sinker mahogany back and sides
- 14-fret mahogany neck
- V-profile neck shape
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl dots
- Ebony bridge with long saddle
- Tortoise plastic pickguard and body binding
- Rosewood peghead overlay with pearl Huss & Dalton logo
- 1-3/4" nut, 25.4" scale
- 15-5/8" lower bout, 4-3/4" body depth at endpin jack
- Newer Waverly tuners with oval metal buttons
- K&K Pure Mini transducer pickup installed
- Built in Virginia, U.S.A.
- With tweed OHSC (brown lining)
- On consignment