Gibson Les Paul Special (1959)
A very cool player's guitar, this 1959 Gibson Les Paul Special has a double cutaway mahogany body with a TV Yellow (limed mahogany) finish. The Brazilian rosewood fingerboard has dot inlays. The two (hot) P-90 pickups, pots (dated 33rd week of '59), b-w-b-w pickguard, wrapover bridge/tailpiece, and hardware appear all original. A solid headstock repair was done some time ago, but overall this electric guitar is in very good condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- TV (limed mahogany) finish
- Double cutaway mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- Bound Brazilian rosewood fretboard (refretted)
- Dot inlays
- Headstock overlay features logo and model decals
- The two P-90 pickups, pots (dated 33rd week of '59), b-w-b-w pickguard, wrapover bridge/tailpiece and hardware appear all original
- Newer jack plate
- Newer 3-on-a-plate tuners
- Newer Gibson hardshell case
- VGC (solid headstock repair done some time ago)