Gibson Les Paul Special (1959)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- TV (limed mahogany) finish
- Double cutaway mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- Bound Brazilian rosewood fretboard (refretted)
- Dot inlays
- Headstock overlay features logo and model decals
- The two P-90 pickups, pots (dated 33rd week of '59), b-w-b-w pickguard, wrapover bridge/tailpiece and hardware appear all original
- Newer jack plate
- Newer 3-on-a-plate tuners
- Newer Gibson hardshell case
- VGC (solid headstock repair done some time ago)