Gibson Les Paul Standard (1959)
A truly special guitar, this 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard has a nice looking bound maple top with a washed out sunburst finish — the red is pretty much gone. The bound Brazilian rosewood fretboard features trapezoid inlays. The two PAF humbucking pickups, electronics, ABR-1 bridge, stop tailpiece, pickguard, and pickup rings appear all original. This impressive electric guitar is in very good-excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Washed out sunburst (the red is pretty much gone) on nice looking bound maple top
- Cherry finish on mahogany body and neck (typical profile for '59)
- Bound Brazilian rosewood fretboard
- Trapezoid inlays
- The two PAF humbucking pickups (all black bobbins), electronics, ABR-1 bridge, stop tailpiece, pickguard, and pickup rings appear all original
- Newer tuners and knobs have been installed (original tuners included)
- Back of headstock marked "2"
- 1-11/16" nut
- 24-3/4" scale
- Original hardshell case (new handle)