Fender Limited Edition Parallel Universe Jazz Tele (2018)
Simultaneously familiar and unexpected, the Jazz Tele blends elements from the Telecaster and the Jazzmaster to create a vintage-inspired guitar with modern playability. Surf jazz? Punk country? Whatever you play, this guitar is ready to kick out some serious tone. It's powered by a pair of American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster pickups. The ash body sports a custom-designed 3-ply pickguard, American Professional Jazzmaster tremolo and bridge, American Vintage tuning machines, and American Vintage "white hat" knobs. The Modern C shaped neck features a 9.5" radius fingerboard, offering a modern playing feel. This electric guitar is in excellent condition.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Model Name: 2018 Limited Edition The Jazz Tele
- Model #: 0176010757
- Series: Limited Edition
- Color: Surf Green
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Front, Satin Back
- Neck Shape: Modern Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dots
- Pickups: Pure Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster (Bridge/Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: 1. Bridge Pickup, 2. Bridge & Neck Pickups, 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Nickel-Plated Brass Mustang Saddles set to 9.5" Radius & Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button & Screw-In Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: White "Witch Hat"
- Strings: Fender USA, 250L NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Elite Molded Case