Martin Custom Size 5 Tenor Guitar (2015)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Satin natural finish
- Size 5 body of solid sipo (African mahogany)
- Morado bridge and fingerboard
- 14-fret neck
- 20 frets
- Pearl dot inlays
- 11-1/4" lower bout
- ~23" scale
- 1-1/4" nut
- Rosewood peghead overlay with old style Martin decal logo
- Vintage style tuners
- X-braced top
- Custom model built for Elderly
- Hot stamp on back of peghead reads "ELDERLY INSTRUMENTS / —EST. 1972— / LANSING, MI"
- Set up for CGDA tuning (low to high)
- Original hardshell case
- SN: 1880686