Trinity College TC-325 Octave Mandolin (2011)
This Trinity College TC-325 octave mandolin has a teardrop-shaped body. The spruce top has a round soundhole and a gloss black finish. The maple back, sides, and headstock feature a light brown stain. Appointments include a rosewood bridge and fretboard, chrome tuners, and white binding throughout. This instrument is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Teardrop shape
- Gloss black finished spruce top
- Light brown stained maple back, sides, and neck
- White-bound body, fretboard, and headstock
- 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with slotted diamond inlays
- Rosewood bridge with compensated insert
- Chrome tuners
- Replacement Allen tailpiece
- Headstock features an abalone Celtic cross inlay
- 1-1/4" nut
- ~20-1/4" scale
- Import model
- Original hardshell case
- EC but could use work (dress frets, restring, setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)
- SN: 1158230375