Vega Vegavox IV Deluxe Tenor Banjo (early 1970's)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Deep (2-3/4") resonator with carved designs including large "DE-LUXE VEGAVOX" star plus colorful painted flowers and geometric designs
- All gold hardware except added chrome armrest
- Engraved 4-piece flat plate flange
- Top tension adjustment
- Tubaphone tone ring with "barbell" cutouts
- Engraved tailpiece
- Natural finish 2-piece maple neck with mahogany center strip
- White-bound 19-fret ebony fingerboard with engraved pearl inlays
- Fancy painted headstock with "VEGA" and star motif
- White truss rod cover with gold painted design and "IV"
- Gold tuners with white plastic buttons
- Built by C.F. Martin & Co. (Martin hot stamp inside rim)
- 1-5/32" nut
- 23" scale
- 11" smooth plastic head
- Brown Gibson hardshell case
- SN: 7