Flight TUS40 Travel Series Soprano Ukulele, Graffiti
Highly durable with a surprisingly good sound. The TUS40 features a laminated linden top and stable ABS neck, back and sides. Perfect for rainy festivals, cramped overhead lockers, and ukulele teachers working with young children. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
- Body Shape: Soprano (15 frets)
- Top: Linden (laminated wood)
- Back & Side: ABS with arched back
- Bridge: ABS
- Color: Graffiti
- Neck: ABS with open gear tuners
- Fretboard: ABS with side dots & zero fret
- Nut & Saddle: ABS
- Position Markers: 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th frets
- Gigbag: blue denim bag