PRS Private Stock '85 Metal Reissue (2008)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Gloss black finish with purple and orange metallic stripes
- Solid mahogany body
- Regular/standard mahogany neck with small heel
- 24 fret Brazilian rosewood fingerboard with abalone bird inlays
- Brazilian rosewood truss rod cover with inlaid paua eagle
- Paul Reed Smith's hand-signed signature on headstock
- Treble and Bass (Original Standard) pickups
- One volume and 5-way rotary selector
- Sweet switch
- Nickel "John Mann" tremolo and old-style locking tuning (Schaller) machines
- 5.4 lbs.
- 25" scale
- 1-11/16" nut
- Private Stock #1782
- With certificate and brown (cowhide) original hardshell case (black lining)
- SN: 8 137047