G&L ASAT Classic III (2005)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Clear orange finish on ash body
- Birdseye maple neck with gun oil tint
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot markers
- Three single coil pickups
- 5-way switch
- Master volume and tone controls
- Push/pull on volume pot turns bridge or neck pickup on in first or fifth position
- ~25-1/2" scale
- 1-5/8" nut
- 7.4 lbs.
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- Chrome hardware
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Newer G&L thermoplastic hardshell case
- SN: CLF27961