Recording King Phil Leadbetter Signature Squareneck Resonator Guitar
This wood body squareneck resonator is constructed of highly flamed maple, and features an interior bracing pattern specifically guided and chosen by Phil himself. Recording King's hand-spun spider cone beautifully complements the sandcast spider bridge, for a truly professional-level sound. Phil's signature can be found inlaid in pearl at the 12th fret, and his sonic stamp is found in every detail of the guitar. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Model Name: Recording King Phil Leadbetter Signature Resonator Guitar
- Body Shape: Square Shoulder Resonator
- Top Material: Flame Maple
- Back Material: Flame Maple
- Side Material: Flame Maple
- Top Bracing Pattern: Pedestal Soundwell
- Top Braces: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Material: Flame Maple
- Neck Profile: Square
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Padauk
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- # Of Frets Clear: 12
- # Of Frets Total: 19
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Headstock Overlay: Maple
- Tuning Machines: Grover Open Gear
- Body Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Purfling: Black/White/Black
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots and Phil Leadbetter Signature Block In Pearl
- Fretboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge Material: Sandcast Spider Bridge
- Bridge Shape: Spider
- Saddle: Ebony/Maple
- Finish: Gloss Sunburst