Richard Wilson Style 1 Weissenborn Hawaiian Guitar (2020)
$1,875 $1,950sku: 50U-206377
Crafted from fine solid Tasmanian Blackwood, this Richard Wilson Style 1 Weissenborn possesses a deep, rich tone combined with effortless playability. Sits lightly in your lap for a super comfortable playing experience. Hardshell case included. This instrument is in excellent-plus condition. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 2007-256
- Built in 2020
- Original satin finish
- Sitka Spruce X-Bracing
- All solid Tasmanian Blackwood construction
- Solid headstock
- Ebony bridge
- 3-ring concentric circle wood inlay rosette on round soundhole
- Hollow neck
- 19 wood inlay fret mahogany fretboard
- Square neck profile
- 2” nut, 27-7/8” scale, 15-3/8” lower bout, 2-7/8” @ endblock
- 3-on-a-plate replica Waverly style tuners
- Pearloid dots
- 3.0 lbs.
- HSC (black lining)
- Tuned CGCEGC or as you wish
- Made in Australia