Zimnicki Custom 10-String Mandolin (early 21st century)
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- Very cool and unique instrument
- SN 295
- Early 21st century
- Gloss natural finish
- Archtop body with sharp cutaway and f-holes
- Spruce top with tone bar bracing
- Arched 6-piece maple back with mahogany strips
- Maple sides with treble side sound port
- 15-fret maple / mahogany neck with slotted scroll headstock
- D-shaped neck profile
- Radiused 19-fret ebony fingerboard with treble extension
- Abalone triangle in pearl block inlays
- Ebony bridge with RMC pickup installed
- RMC Poly-Drive II preamp box to interface with Midi equipment, 3-band EQ, instrument volume, and synth volume control (NO guitar synth included)
- 10-1/2" lower bout, ~2-3/8" body depth at tailpiece
- 1-1/2" nut, ~14" scale
- Tuned C,G,D,A,E low to high
- Handcrafted by Gary Zimnicki in Michigan, U.S.A.
- With gigbag