Taylor 810 (1978)
Built in Lemon Grove, California, this 810 Model is looking good at 42. Ready to play many more years of music. D-size. Spruce top, rosewood back and sides, 14-fret mahogany neck. With HSC (burgundy lining). VG-EC. On consignment More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 714
- Gloss natural finish, all solid woods
- Spruce top, rosewood back and sides
- Abalone soundhole rosette
- 14-fret mahogany neck
- D-shaped neck profile
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge
- Pearl slotted diamond inlays
- White-bound body, fretboard and headstock
- B-w-b-w-b top purfling
- Rosewood peghead overlay with pearl Taylor logo
- Nickel tuners
- Newer tortoise plastic Taylor pickguard
- Fancy butt-strip and backstrip
- 1-23/32" nut, ~25-3/8" scale
- 16" lower bout, 4-5/8" body depth at endpin
- HSC (burgundy lining)
- Built in Lemon Grove, USA