Mossman Tennessee Flattop (1974)
Mahogany back and sides, ebony fretboard and bridge, built in Kansas, VG-EC More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Built in Winfield, Kansas
- SN 74-991
- VG-EC (heel repair)
- Double bound D body
- Spruce top, multi colored top trim and rosette
- Mahogany back, sides and (14 fret) neck)
- Ebony fretboard, dot inlays
- Ebony bridge, tortoise plastic pickguard
- Headstock overlay features logo
- Grover tuners
- 1-23/32" nut, 25-1/2" scale
- Hard case