Huss & Dalton TD-R Custom (2002)
A great dreadnought guitar handcrafted in Virginia, this Huss & Dalton TD-R Custom has an Adirondack spruce top with scalloped bracing and rosewood back and sides. The 14-fret mahogany neck has a comfortable D profile, ebony fingerboard, and abalone slotted diamond and square inlays. Tweed hardshell case included. This instrument is in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 614
- Gloss natural finish
- D body
- Adirondack spruce top with scalloped bracing
- Rosewood back and sides
- 14-fret mahogany neck
- Comfortable D profile neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- Abalone slotted diamond and square inlays
- Ebony bridge
- 1-3/4" nut, ~25.4" scale
- 15-5/8" lower bout, 4-7/8" body depth at endpin
- Ivoroid-bound body, herringbone top purfling
- Waverly vintage style tuners
- Rosewood peghead overlay with abalone "Huss & Dalton" logo
- Tweed OHSC (burgundy lining)
- Handcrafted in Virginia, U.S.A.