Gold Star G11HF (1978)
This fine import banjo is a Gold Star G11HF 5-string mahogany resonator banjo built in 1978, in great shape and plays like a dream. Features include mahogany double bound resonator, multi-ply maple rim, archtop tone ring, ebony fretboard, hearts & flowers inlay pattern, and more. Original hardshell case included. This resonator banjo is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 780012
- EC (new bone nut by our shop, minor repaired crack by heel cap)
- Gloss natural finish
- 1-7/32" nut
- Mahogany double bound resonator with concentric purfling rings
- Multi-ply light stained 11/16” maple rim
- 11" head
- Dual coordinator rods
- 2-piece flange
- 24 brackets
- 40 hole archtop tone ring
- Presto tailpiece
- Mahogany neck
- 22 fret bound ebony fretboard
- Hearts & flowers inlay pattern with "HEARTS & FLOWERS" engraved block at 21st fret
- Railroad spikes at frets 7,9 and 10
- Headstock overlay features logo and floral inlays
- Geared tuners and 5th string peg
- 26-3/8" scale
- 11.6 lbs.
- OHSC (blue lining)
- Made in Japan