Gibson MB Model Banjo-Mandolin (1921)
Sunburst finish on 2-piece maple neck. 18-fret ebony fingerboard, pearl dot inlays. ~ 3/4" maple rim with black rim cap. ~10-1/2" skin head, 24 brackets, tube flange. "The Gibson" stamped tailpiece. 7-point headstock with pearl "The Gibson" and fleur-de-lis inlays. With OHSC (green lining). EC- except could benefit from a dowel stick reset, glue loose fingerboard, restring and setup, etc. - plays okay, sold AS-IS) More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 11508-18
- EC- *(see below)
- Sunburst finish on neck, dark cherry finish on rim and dowel stick
- 2-piece maple neck with dark center strip
- ~3/4" maple rim with black rim cap
- Dowel stick and one coordinator rod
- 18-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- ~10-1/2" skin head
- 24 brackets and tube flange, flat bar tension hoop
- Raised ivoroid pickguard
- 7-point headstock, headstock overlay features "The Gibson" and fleur-de-lis inlays
- 1-1/4" nut, ~14" scale
- Ivoroid-bound rim, heel cap, fingerboard and headstock
- With OHSC (green lining)
- *EC- except could benefit from a dowel stick reset, glue loose fingerboard, restring and setup, etc. - plays okay, sold AS-IS)