Gibson L-5 CES (2009)
A beautiful electric archtop and the go-to jazz box for many players, this Gibson L-5 CES from 2009 is built with all solid woods, with a carved spruce top and maple back and sides. The 2-piece maple neck has a slim taper profile and walnut center strip. It’s equipped with two Gibson ‘57 Classic humbucking pickups. Original hardshell case included. This electric guitar is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- Sharp looking guitar!
- SN 22949001
- Gloss black finish on 17" body with rounded cutaway
- All solid wood, carved spruce top with tone bar bracing
- Solid maple back and sides, bound f-holes
- 2-piece maple neck with walnut center strip
- Slim taper neck profile, 20 fret ebony fingerboard
- Pearl block inlays
- Headstock features logo and pearl flowerpot inlay
- "CUSTOM L-5" on truss rod cover
- Gold hardware, 2 Gibson '57 Classic humbucking pickups
- 3-way toggle switch, 2 volume and 2 tone controls
- Tune-o-matic bridge, Fancy engraved L-5 tailpiece
- Multiple-bound body, fretboard, headstock and pickguard
- 1-11/16" nut, ~25-1/4" scale, 3-3/8" body depth at end tailpiece
- With OHSC (burgundy lining)