Gibson ES-125 (1953)
Project instrument, 16" body, f-holes, Brazilian rosewood fretboard, 1 P90 pickup, VGC More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Good project
- No visible SN
- Double bound 16" body
- Sunburst finish on maple top, f-holes
- Dark natural finish on mahogany sides and maple back
- 14 fret mahogany neck
- Brazilian rosewood fretboard
- 1 P-90 pickup, pots code to late '52
- Adjustable bridge and trapeze tailpiece are not functional
- Newer long white pickguard
- 3-on-a-plate tuners (funky buttons)
- 1-11/16" nut, 24-3/4" scale
- Period chipboard case
- Sold AS-IS (needs new bridge and tailpiece, refret, electronic clean up, new nut, new tuner buttons, set up, etc.)