Gibson AJ Advanced Jumbo Birdseye Maple (1995)
A nice sloped shoulder dreadnought guitar built in Montana, this AJ Advanced Jumbo features a spruce top and birdseye maple back and sides. Features include scalloped bracing, 2-piece maple neck with walnut center strip, and 19-fret rosewood fingerboard. Stew-Mac bridge plate saver patches and large endpin installed. Original hardshell case included. This dreadnought acoustic guitar is in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 93245006
- Gloss natural finish
- Sloped shoulder dreadnought body
- Spruce top with scalloped bracing
- Birdseye maple back and sides
- 2-piece maple neck with walnut center strip
- D-shaped neck profile with soft V
- 19-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl chevron inlays
- Rectangular rosewood bridge
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- Black headstock overlays with script "Gibson" logo
- Individual Kluson-style tuners with butterbean buttons
- Cream-bound body and fretboard
- 1-23/32" nut, ~25-1/4" scale
- 15-3/4" lower bout, 4-3/4" body depth at endpin
- Stew-Mac bridge plate saver patches installed and large endpin.
- Built in Montana
- With OHSC (purple lining)