Collings 02H (2017)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Gloss natural finish on 0-size body
- Spruce top with herringbone top purfling
- Indian rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl slotted diamond inlays
- Ebony bridge
- Ivoroid-bound body
- Waverly tuners
- ~24-7/8" scale
- 1-11/16" nut
- 13-5/8" lower bout
- Geib-style original hardshell case
- SN: 27263